Friday, October 10, 2008

Chairs and Socks

These are the chairs that I bought...I really like the fabric on the one on the right, but it's just been discontinued. I think I am going to call Abides and see if they can give me the name of the fabric...maybe I can find some somewhere - just enough to cover the other four chairs. I think we are going to refinish the four armchairs to match the armless chairs.
Last night I met my friend Maegan for dinner at Abuelos before heading to bunco. She brought me the cutest gift for Brayden - looks at these ARGYLE socks! I LOVE argyle...remember awhile back when I posted his baby dedication outfit that is argyle? Oh, he's going to look so adorable in these! Thanks Mae!

Tomorrow night is the annual Black Ties and Toolbelts Habitat for Humanity ball. Chris and I have attended the last 4 years. I bought a maternity dress awhile back when we were in Dallas. Unfortunately, designers apparently think all pregnant women want to wear is black, so my options were limited. I normally like to wear a color because everyone else is wearing black. Ha! But this year I guess I'll just have to blend in! If I can remember to get a picture, I will post one!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Those socks are so cute. I can't wait to see the little man in them.

Emily said...

how adorable are those socks! Also,love the chairs! Cant wait to see a finished product! Have fun this weekend!

Kelly said...

Cute cute socks!! and I love the chairs too - I like both fabrics.

Shannon said...

You better remember to get a picture! :)

Those socks are so cute!

LOVE the chairs too!

Megan L Hutchings said...

What adorable socks ;)!

Please e-mail me all the details of the ball. I work for Habitat and I would love to hear more about it ;)!

Amanda Ledford said...

Love, Love, Love the socks! Too cute!!!!!

Lianna Knight said...

CUTE CUTE socks! I love them :)

Have fun at the event and PLEASE take some pics...I can't remember the last time you posted a pic of your cute belly!

tootie said...

Enjoy the ball! It sounds so fun.

Black always looks classy - so good choice for your dress!

Jennifer said...

I love the socks!! Brayden will look adorable in them!

Heather said...

Adorable socks! I love the chairs, too! Congrats on getting to the 3rd trimester! He'll be here soon!

Heather said...

Adorable socks! I love the chairs, too! Congrats on getting to the 3rd trimester! He'll be here soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips