Thursday, January 28, 2010

I can finally share this...

I have been waiting to share this since we were at ACH on Brayden's birthday! We got to meet the Duggars!

At the time we were there it wasn't out in the media that they had moved baby Josie to ACH, but I saw an interview they did this morning with People.com so I can share now!

This is the hallway that runs right in front of the NICU entrance. We were standing there talking to B's nurse Sayward and she was just leaving to go to lunch when the Duggars walked out. I totally didn't see them, but Chris did and they started talking about Brayden!

Once I realized what was going on, I joined in on the conversation. They said Josie is doing very well and when they thought she'd get to come home. They are such genuinely nice people! They asked all about Brayden and his NICU stay. Their primary doctor was our primary doctor, though we don't share any of the same nurses. They really (in my opinion) are at the very best hospital for little Josie. It's so much more than just a hospital. Everyone there truly cares about every single child and they don't just see them as a number on a bracelet.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this, and I've been waiting until the info was out so that I could!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips