Monday, April 26, 2010

Atlanta: Day 2

Saturday was the day of the Beth Moore conference! I missed the bus so to speak and didn't get up early enough to ride with the girls, but Chris drove me over, which worked out well because I got dropped off right at the door! After wandering around lost for awhile, Lianna came to my rescue and led me to the correct chapel! Ha! Thanks friend!

I mentioned that Friday night I got to hang out with these girls:

Erin and Megan:
And these girls as well:
Trina (she brought her hubby too!!), Rachel and NCF:
I had such a fun time visiting with them! You girls made my night! It's so fun to meet the people that I read about and talk to on Twitter all the time. And being able to share in an experience like this was awesome!

I also got to meet Lauren, who've I feel like I've known forever:
Lauren and I:


Lianna, Amanda, Courtney (and me):
Lianna, Amanda and I share similar backgrounds and I was so glad to finally meet them in person. I've prayed for both of them for almost 2 years now and I feel like I really know them! And Courtney gave up her birthday to come hang out with us at the conference!

I know there were many more of you who I didn't get the chance to say hi to and I'm so sorry I missed you! I skipped out of the conference a little bit early because Chris got rained out of the golf course he was playing and we were switching hotels that night.

I think I'm going to do a separate post about Beth, the conference, learning points etc because it's just too much for one post!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips