Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny little Valentines

My two little heart breakers want to wish everyone a happy Valentines Day!

B1:

B2:
I don't know why these pics are so tiny...

I ordered Chris a heart shaped pizza from his very favorite pizza place in Chicago, Giordanos. He LOVED it. He was so, so excited!
And along the food lines, my mom ordered us cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes (they have a show on TLC called DC Cupcakes)!!! They were SOOOOOOOO good!!!

And yet another tiny picture - Chris got flannel Tory Burch reva's for me! My mom got me the purse for Christmas! Yay!
And no picture - but my boys got me roses and Chris brought us Chickfila for lunch! It was a great day! Tonight we celebrated with my family at a local favorite steakhouse! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips