Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 1 & Army Crawls

So it's been over 24 hours since Brody's chiropractor appointment and I know several of you here and on twitter asked for an update!

This might sound crazy.

Yesterday at 4:30 we had Brody's appointment. We got home after running a few errands around 6pm. We took him out of the dreaded carseat (he haaaaates the carseat) and he was...HAPPY. I'm not sure when the last time I've seen him actually be 100% happy. Maybe never. He was smiling, laughing, cooing, you name it. I thought it was a fluke. So we put him to bed at 9:30. His normal schedule is he goes to bed at 9:30, wakes up between 3-4 to eat, goes right back to sleep, and wakes up for the day between 6-7. Last night, he went to bed at 9:30, woke up at 5 to eat and then slept until 8:45. AH-mazing. But I thought it was still a fluke.

Today has been - to date - his happiest day ever. I kept calling Chris to tell him how happy he was. The only time he cried was when he was hungry. I almost didn't know what to do with myself because I didn't have a screaming baby all day!

And as a sidenote - this has nothing to do with the chiropractic visit - I set Brody on our bed while I was putting his jeans away and I thought he'd moved. So I started watching him...and I kid you not, he army crawled about 6-8" across the bed while I watched him. I yelled for Chris who was putting Brayden to bed and he was able to watch him do it too! We had a little pow wow and I reminded him that he is our last baby and I don't want him growing up so fast! I mean, today he was in NINE month clothing. He rolled over at 9 days old and continues to do it almost every day. This is going too fast!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips