Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Projects

Lately I've been feeling all homemakerish, so I've tackled a couple of projects.

First, I made this wreath. I used a plain twig wreath and attached all the pretty yellow flowers. I'm making a sign to sit in the middle of it that says Spring and another that says Summer. I got the flowers and the wreath on sale at Hobby Lobby so this project cost me less than $25!


And I mentioned before that I'm growing an herb garden. And, at 4 days in, Basil Dill, Tarragon and Green Onion have already sprouted!

It's kind of hard to read - but I wrote which herb was which below!

I'm just waiting on Parsley and Cilantro now!

If you have any herb growing tips let me know! If this goes well I'd like to grow some other things we use a lot like onions and garlic, but I don't know anything about that! I'm not even sure if we can grow them here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips