Friday, July 22, 2011

10 things you don't know about me...

I've been a bad blogger this week. I've been really focused on some other things I've got going on and totally didn't realize I haven't blogged in days!

I know I've got some new readers so I thought it might be fun to share 10 things you probably don't know about me.

1. I'm a deep thinker. I will think and think and think about things forever. Sometimes that's great and sometimes its really not. I guess you could say I dwell on things sometimes.

2. I'm a huge fan of black - if I could wear black all the time I probably would. Black and jeans - that's my ideal wardrobe. The bad thing is I have the palest skin on the planet, so black is really not a great color for me.

3. I don't eat seafood. Ever. Of any kind. Years ago I would eat everything - shrimp, salmon, you name it. But then my taste changed and all of it makes me gag.

4. I used to design children's clothes (preemie through big kids, boy and girl) for a huge retailer. That sounds much more fun than it really was.

5. This is kind of strange - but Novocain doesn't work on me. When I have to get fillings, they have to knock me out.

6. I get up every morning, shower, and do full hair and makeup. Not because I want to be some perfect mom (because I'm not) but because it makes me feel good. There's just something about being put together that makes me take on my day in a more positive way.

7. I LOVE to read. I am a bookaholic. I'm almost always reading something, and I will re-read my favorites hundreds of times.

8. I hate talking on the phone. I love texting, emailing and twittering, but when it comes to sitting down and actually talking on the phone, I'm awful.

9. One of my first jobs required that I have an alias. That's all I can share about that, haha!

10. If I could live anywhere, I would move to Lake Tahoe. It sits on the border of CA and NV and I don't really care what side I'm on, I'd just like to be there.

I hope that helps you learn a little bit more about me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips