Sunday, July 3, 2011

2nd Annual Commenting Challenge - Starts NOW!

It's here!

Since last years commenting challenge was such a huge success, with hundreds of participating bloggers, we're doing it again this year!

Here are the rules:

Starting tomorrow (Monday, the fourth) we will comment on 10 blogs per day for 7 days. Just choose 10 blogs from the list (linky) to visit.

I will post a Simply Linked and you can link your blog up to this post (just use your main URL) starting today!

*** If you are participating, please feel free to post on your blog about this challenge and link back to THIS post so your friends can participate too! The more, the merrier! ***

(Last year there were a few posts that didn't link back and it created a lot of confusion, so please be sure to link back to me!)

As an added challenge, I would encourage you to find new blogs to add to your blogroll as well. I did this last year but I didn't post on it, and so this year I wanted to encourage you to try that out! I find myself visiting blogs through tweets or other blogger's blogrolls but it just makes more sense for me to add them to my own!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips