Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day!

I'm still playing catch up. =)

So, on Christmas Day, I mentioned that Brody woke up with croup. I have to say, in general, if Brody is sick, you know it. My neighbors probably know it too. In fact, anyone within a one mile radius knows it. He's loud and cranky and just in a bad mood (Brayden is completely the opposite - I never know when he's sick because he's always so happy!).

Apparently, we received a Christmas miracle because though he was pretty sick, this little guy was so dang happy! He was smiling and walking and waving and talking!

So, first thing in the morning we opened our stockings:

These pictures crack me up - especially the first one. Gosh, they DO look like twins sometimes!

Then we headed back out to the cabin for Christmas Day. We usually stay overnight but with the kids not feeling 100%, we decided to sleep at our own house. They are excellent sleepers at home (8pm - 9am everyday!) but they don't sleep as well elsewhere.

This is us with my parents:
I did a theme gift for my mother in law. She loves pictures, so we got her a nice wooden frame, a digital frame and a canvas picture of us.

Brayden saw this red four wheeler months ago at Toys R Us. He has talked about it non stop since! He just knew Santa would bring it for him and he was right!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Remember the reason for the season!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips