Monday, March 12, 2012

Shoe Love

I got the chance to go shopping with my mom and without the kiddos this weekend. It would be hard to find someone happier than I was this weekend, haha! I always enjoy shopping with my mom. She is honest with me and will tell me when things do or don't look good on me which I appreciate. I bought a few dresses (gasp!) and some shirts, but my favorite purchases are these three pairs of cute shoes!

I have these on right now. They are unbelievably comfortable. My mom bought some in black and I got this cute coral color. They also come in navy and yellow (Antonio Melani):

I love, love, love wedges and these are the perfect pair. They are patent leather but have a jute heel so they can be dressy or casual. They go great with a dress I bought that has a belt that matches the shoes perfectly. (Antonio Melani)
These adorable flats are much more comfortable than you might think, and the pop of color is perfect for spring. They come in a variety of colors as well. My mom and I bought got the coral. (Banana Republic)

I used to wear heels every single day, and then I had kids, so I'm more of a flats kinda gal now, with the exception of some wedges. I'm not the most coordinated person on the planet and so I don't like to carry my kids around in heels but I feel pretty sure footed in wedges. Plus, I'm 5'8" so I look ridiculously tall in some heels!

Have you bought any cute shoes lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips