Friday, May 25, 2012

A Baby Shower for my SIL & Niece!

Today I hosted a baby shower for my sister in law, Stephanie! She is having a baby girl in July. I had pink ALL OVER my house! It was such a fun change!

My mom bought this adorable owl for the front door!

I made a blessing tree. Basically, you spray paint twigs, put them in a container with moss, then cut out leaf shapes. Each guest can write a scripture, encouraging word or some parenting advice on a leaf, then hang it back on the tree. Fun!

Adorable cookies made to match the invitations! I ordered the cookies from my friend Robin who does awesome sugar cookie designs.
Our dear family friend, Teresa is an AMAZING chef. You may have seen me post about her before here - she made the food for my first shower with Brayden, and is the woman behind the Famous Parmesan Chicken Salad recipe.
Cute cupcakes that I ordered from a local bakery.
Some of Teresa's awesome creations. Sour cream coffee cake french toast, with a lemon, lavender, honey sauce and fresh sweetened whip cream, gorgonzola salad, a watermelon baby basket fruit display and my personal favorite, applewood smoked sausage, stuffed with cheese and topped with bacon!
Me, Steph, my mom and Mrs. Teresa!

Steph got some wonderful things for my niece Evie (Evelyn), including her stroller, bouncy seat, gym, tons of cloths, diapers, wipes and cute personalized things! For a personalized gift, I ordered her a growth chart from Zulily. I love those! Now all we have to do is wait for her arrival!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips