Friday, June 15, 2012

Best of the Best - Dream Home Pins; Kitchen Edition

Oh how I love Pinterest!

Since we are building our new home, I have really been utilizing my Dream Home board. I've even sent some of the pictures to our builder. It's such a fun place for me to keep all of these cool ideas organized!

So for todays post, I thought I'd share some of my very favorite kitchen pins!

Don't you love this center island? It's massive!

Source

This was a cool pin I saw for keeping your root vegetables nice and fresh: a vented drawer!
Source

I love the ceiling in this one:
Source

A blue island?! How fun is that?!
Source

I love the light colors:
Source

Another pretty, white kitchen!
Source

What's your favorite kitchen look?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips