Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Favorite Pins

I've mentioned my love for Pinterest before....and here are 5 of my favorite pins!

From my Holiday board (which does not include Christmas - that's a board of its own!) here are some super cute cupcake topper printables. These would be great for a Halloween playgroup!


Halloween Printables

From my Photography board, this is a SLR Camera simulator, designed to help you learn how to use your camera (you know, when it's not in Auto).

From the Yummy Looking Food board, this is a recipe I found for BBQ'ed Sweet Potatoes with cilantro lime aioli. I made these about 2 weeks ago. The potatoes were great but the sauce, not my favorite. Oh well, it's 1000 times healthier without it!


I found and pinned this to my For the Home board. What a great idea! I need to do this because my pantry is set up in a similar way and I lose things in that back corner!


And I found this saying and loved it so much that I had to pin it. It ended up on my Books board because it really didn't fit anywhere else...
What are some of your favorite pins?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips