Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Version of the Famous Roll Ups!

The most popular recipe in my blog's recipe section are my Chicken Roll Ups. How can you not love them? Cheese, chicken, cream cheese, some more cheese....they are heavenly. The also freeze well and kids will eat them! It's such a win, win!

So, I had the idea to make another version of my Roll Ups. I wanted it to remain something that would freeze well and that kids would like, and my kids? They love pizza. So that's what I did!

Pizza Roll Ups!
Pizza Roll Ups

2 packages of buttery crescent rolls
1 package of turkey pepperoni
1 block of grated Monterey jack cheese
1 jar of Enrico's pizza sauce

Optional - Italian breadcrumbs and melted butter

Lay out your crescent rolls.

On the wide lower portion, put about 1 tablespoon of sauce, topped with 2 tablespoons of cheese and 4-6 turkey pepperonis. You can always add other pizza toppings you enjoy - this is just the basic recipe.

Carefully roll everything up, keeping all the ingredients inside.

Place on a sprayed baking sheet.

**Optional - top with melted butter and Italian breadcrumbs

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Serve with extra sauce!

I hope you enjoy these as much as the originals! And if you don't like turkey pepperoni, just substitute for your favorite pizza toppings.


Follow me for more great tips!
On Twitter
On Pinterest
On Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips