Friday, June 8, 2012

My Weight Loss Update

Last year I posted here about the beginning of my weight loss journey. After 2 years of infertility treatments, and 2 babies in 2 years (and 2 c-sections) I had gone from trim and healthy to, well, not so trim and healthy.

On the post that I mentioned, I talked about seeing a picture of myself, though I didn't put it up. That picture was what lit a fire under me to get myself in gear. It hasn't quite been a year yet, but I thought it was time for an update.

Before (July, 2011) and After (May 10, 2012):


So far, I've lost 20 inches from my hips, waist, ribcage and arms. I didn't think to measure my legs, but I wish I would have! I've also lost over 20 pounds, though the number really doesn't matter to me.

I see such a huge difference in the way I look but more importantly, in how I feel! I'm not done yet, but I felt like 20" lost was really something to celebrate, and wanted to post this for myself as encouragement to keep going.

Over the last few months, I've had several requests for healthy dinner options. Here are a few that I like to make:








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips